We deliver cost-effective training solutions for companies and individuals, including CPCS & NPORS Approved Construction Plant Training and Testing from our centrally located facilities in the heart of the Midlands.
This CPCS training course provides a comprehensive understanding of operating a Telescopic Handler 360° Slew including practical and theoretical knowledge. The aim is to ensure candidates can carry out their role as Telescopic Handler 360° Slew Driver in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
- Roles and responsibilities of a Telescopic Handler 360° Slew operator
- Pre and post-use checks, including shut down and securing procedures
- Lifting and placing of suspended loads of various types.
- How to configure the machine for duties and travel
- Carrying out activities such as slope work, high lift and stacking and de-stacking.
- Attaching and removing attachments including hoist ropes.
- Understanding the basic principles of slinging loads using full slewing capabilities.
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections