This CPCS training course is intended for anyone responsible for the movement of plant and vehicles on construction sites. The aim is to ensure candidates can marshal plant and vehicles in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
- Roles and responsibilities of a Plant & Vehicle Marshaller
- Proximity hazards
- Safe positioning
- Communication methods
- Preparing for movement
- Guidance of plant and vehicle movement.
- Recognising significant risks whilst undertaking the role
- Accident statistics
- Current legislation pertaining to the role and relevant areas surrounding this
- Vehicle and pedestrian management
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections