This CPCS training course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to drive and operate a Dump Truck with articulated chassis (also known as Dumper Trucks or Tipper Trucks), through practical and theoretical training. The aim is to ensure candidates can carry out their role as a Dump Truck Driver in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
- How to carry out pre and post-use checks
- Travelling over a range of terrains, including rough undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces, both loaded and unloaded
- Maintaining safe and tidy working areas
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Load integrity and security
- Shutting down and securing procedures
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections