This CPCS training course provides a comprehensive understanding of operating a Telescopic Handler (sometimes known as a Telescopic Forklift or Telehandler), including practical and theoretical knowledge. The aim is to ensure candidates can carry out their role as Telescopic Handler Driver in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
• Operate the machine for all normal tasks
• Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
• Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
• Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
• Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
• Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
• Understand the basic construction of pallets.
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections