This CPCS training course is aimed at all operatives involved in slinging loads using plant machinery. The aim is to ensure candidates are trained to direct the actions of a crane in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
- Establishing the weight and dimensions of loads and communicating this information to the crane operator
- Understanding the effects of load size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Selecting appropriate lifting tackle and how to attach and detach it safely and correctly
- Using clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions
- Determining the serviceability of lifting accessories, and how to correctly maintain and store them.
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections