The aim of this NPORS course is to provide candidates with the knowledge and practical skills needed to effectively and safely work at height, after passing both the NPORS theory and practical assessments.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Display a basic understanding of the industry and their roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of others’ roles and responsibilities in relation to working at height
- Gain an understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and guidance
- Know what is meant by the term ‘competent person’
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘work at height’
- Identify the different types of equipment that can be used when working at height
- Identify the appropriate personnel protective equipment (PPE) required when working at height
- Explain the hierarchy of measures to be followed to help prevent accidents and/or injury
- Demonstrate an understanding of the safe practices that should be followed when working at height
- Show an understanding of unsafe practices and how to avoid them
- Identify the organisations and bodies associated with working at height.
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections