This CPCS training course provides a comprehensive understanding of operating a Lorry Loader (also known as HIABs, lorry mounted cranes or lorry mounted loaders), including practical and theoretical knowledge. The aim is to ensure candidates are trained to operate a Lorry Loader in a competent, safe manner after passing both the CPCS theory and practical tests.
- Carrying out pre-running checks of both the carrier vehicle and lifting appliance
- Effective configuration for a range of tasks, including road and site travel
- Loading vehicles safely, in accordance with industry best practices
- Removing and reattaching a bucket
- How to set equipment to both in and out of service conditions
Safe loading and unloading procedures
Haunchwood Park Drive, Nuneaton, GB, CV10 9PDDirections