When earthworks need to be held at bay for a limited period, steel sheet piles and bracing frames can be used to support a variety of temporary construction solutions.
Our in-house expertise enables us to design, supply, install & extract sheet piles whether for temporary or permanent works. Our steel sheet piles can be used in cofferdams, retaining walls, access jetties, drive and reception pits, or any other application where earthworks support is required to ensure ground stability during the construction process.
We permanently hold stock of over 3,000 tonnes of U and Z pile sections at our centrally located West Midlands Headquarters. Together with our suppliers, we can offer a wide range of good quality used and new steel sheet piles. We can provide mill certified piles when supplying new piles and we can undertake steel grade testing where used piles are required; giving you complete flexibility in meeting your project needs and budgetary requirements.
We also offer a full range of associated temporary works services, including design and fabrication of waling beams and structural bracing frames, together with tie-rods and ground anchor design and installations.
Our comprehensive fleet of owned and operated specialist piling equipment is at your disposal. This includes our state-of-the-art GIKEN silent piling pressing equipment, telescopic leader rigs with high power vibratory hammers, excavator mounted Movax hammers and conventional crane suspended piling equipment.
Our experienced in-house technical design team will work closely with you throughout the project life cycle ensuring your scheme runs to time and budget.
All temporary sheet pile works are available on a hire, or sale and buy-back basis to suit your project and budget.
Key Benefits & Advantages of Temporary Sheet Pile Walls
- Short lead time for installation
- Provides earthworks support and water retention for safe and stable excavations.
- Environmentally friendly - extracted sheet piles can be reused upon project completion.
- Heavy pile sections available to overcome driveability issues and reduce pile damage.
- In excess of 3000 tonnes of U and Z pile sections available immediately from stock
- Available on a Sale & Buy Back or Hire basis
- Economic and practical in-house sheet pile design solutions, using vastly experienced and technically qualified civil and geotechnical engineers.