Our dedicated pile hire and sales division is on hand to support all of your permanent and temporary sheet piling needs and we are able to supply a wide variety of size, weight and grade of steel in both new mill certified piles and excellent quality used stock.
Based at our centrally located Warwickshire Headquarters, we permanently hold over 3000 tonnes of U and Z pile sections, allowing us to react to any urgent or emergency piling situation.
Furthermore, our wholly owned and operated FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Registered heavy haulage capability means that we can quickly mobilise and deliver your order throughout the UK efficiently upon receiving your enquiry.
Pile Hire at competitive rates
Our sheet piles can be offered on a sale, sale and buy-back or hire basis, dependent on the temporary or permanent nature of the design solution and budget requirements – all at extremely competitive rates.
Available in Mild Steel Grade S270 and High Yield Grades S355 – S490 GP, our sheet piles are available to purchase new or second hand in length ranges of 4 to 16 metres plus, and are available in a variety of sections to suit your application.
Product tolerances are all independent certified and comply with BS EN 10248 Part 2 quality assurance.
Engineering advantages of using steel sheet piles
- High strength to weight ratio with excellent degree of water-tightness and corrosion resistance
- Varied section modulus enabling economic pile selection
- Large width, enabling efficient installation
- Comprehensive range of heavy section piles, interlocking options and lengths up to 16.00 + metres long
- Good driving properties that can be used with various methods of installation and specialist plant offering operational flexibility and commercial benefits
Technical Section Data Download Information
Click below to download the technical section data for each sheet pile:
|To receive a comprehensive sales or hire quotation, please click here or contact Tom Goodyear our Hire & Contracts Manager directly on 024 7639 7272 or email email@example.com|