With over 40 years experience in this particular piling discipline, we will work with you to identify the best solution for your marine, pontoon and bank protection requirements.
Our experience includes dock wall stabilisation, quay walls, circular cofferdams, jetties, slipways and mooring dolphins; working in both tidal, intertidal and land based zones.
We wholly own and operate the specialist equipment that allows us to operate safely and efficiently over water including an extensive range of pontoons which can be configured to carry plant such as diggers, MEWPS and piling cranes. Our extensive stock of pontoons enables multiple floating platforms to be supplied quickly and economically, speeding up the project installation time.
GIKEN Self Supporting Press-in System
A revolutionary approach to piling in marine environments and where there is restricted site access.
We own and operate five GIKEN silent piling machines and this state-of-the-art equipment has been developed to enable the plant to “walk” over the tops of the driven piles. This solution represents a means by which sheet piles can be installed over water with less noise and no vibration.
The GIKEN jacks one pile after another to full depth, using a pitch and drive procedure whilst walking on the previous set of piles. The machine travels forward without any crane support and therefore enabling work to be independently and remotely operated from one fixed landward point thus eliminating the need for floating marine equipment.
Our wholly owned and operated GIKEN machinery together with our own heavy haulage capability means we can quickly mobilise throughout the UK adhering to any tight programme requirements.
Key Benefits & Advantages of Marine, Pontoon and Bank Protection Piling Solutions
- Perfect solution for use over water with the ability to work remotely from access roads or where there is restricted site access
- Noise and vibration free - ideal solution in environmentally sensitive areas such as housing developments in marina's
- Ideally suited to loose or cohesive and granular soils
- Can be equipped with integral auger system to work in extremly difficult subsoil conditions
- Environmentally friendly - advanced diesel power unit conforming to exhaust emission EEC / 68E standards